Monday, June 26, 2006

Blogging

Its a little strange (I feel) when you first start blogging. For a moment, I didn't know what to write (considering the fact that my mom keeps saying that its hard to shut me up, as I just have too many opinions). Well, whats wrong with a gal having her own opinions? Plus there's always the inhibition that anyone out there can read what you write.

Anyway, now I'm thinking that it was a big mistake to finally get a blog. Maybe I shall only use it during the holidays and randomly during schooltime. So, my resolutions for the time being :-
1. I shall NOT get addicted to blogging.
2. Enjoy the hols as much as possible.
3. Get down to finding a charity organisation to help out weekly.
4. Make sure the posts are not toooooo long such that it puts off people from reading.

Yup, I guess that's it for now. Nothing much happening in my life now (which is good! :D).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home