Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FREE Movie Pass

Last December, my friend asked me to participate in this survey which her friend was conducting. And as a form of thanks, they gave us two free movie passes. I was overjoyed. I mean i love watching movies. However, I more or less forgot abt the existence of the passes until recently. They expire on 30th June. I was looking at the newspaper to decide wat movie to watch and I realised movie passes are not allowed for new movies. Only applicable for those movies with little demand. I'm sure many pple noe this already but it does come as a shock the first time. So wats the point of movie passes?! You can't watch movies that are in hot demand. But, I have to concede its useful for pple to watch movies (free of charge) that they had missed earlier (when it was in hot demand).

Forget that. Here's a joke I came across (quite funny) :
A guy comes into the bar and orders a drink ...he finishes it and looks in his pocket.. orders another drink, he finishes it and looks in his pocket...he orders another drink, finishes it and looks in his pocket...
Barman : "Why do u keep looking in your pocket?"
Guy : " I have a picture of my wife and when she looks good to me it's time to go home!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home