Friday, June 30, 2006

X-Men 3

Since I don't have anything much to blog abt...I decided I might as well talk abt the movie. Many pple who watched it said it wasn't good as compared to the other X-Men movies...and that really put me off frm watching. But aniwaez, it was the only option for us to watch...so we did.

It wasn't all that bad. The special effects were still awesome. The story was fine as well. I admit there were too many things happening and at certain points you end up being confused. Too many new characters and quite a few deaths of the main characters (even at the beginning). I think one needs to watch X-Men 3 twice to fully grasp what's happening. I enjoyed the movie a lot though...and it was certainly worth my time! :)

So, I encourage all those who haven't watched it to go and watch it (if it is still running). All the X-Men movies were better than average in my opinion. But personally, I think I liked X-Men 2 the best of the entire series. I think Mystique's powers are the coolest and Wolverine/Logan just rocks!!!! 8-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home