Friday, July 07, 2006

Anu's Arangetram

Last week, I went to anu's arangetram with great trepidation...it was like a RG gal's gathering or sth...haha...it was quite nice to see so many pple who i have'nt seen for soooooooooo long. Of course I did feel uncomfortable coz all these pple were either frm RJ or NJ and everyone seemed to know each other. More often than not, I ended up standing near feeling like an eavesdropper (after the performance when we were waiting for anu to come out). For example, in a group of 4 pple talking I knew 2 or 3 pple. Of course, I could have joined in the conversation apart frm the fact that these pple meet up fairly often and are still in the same conversation wavelength. It made me realise a few yr's apart often means that u dun really have much to talk to the person apart frm the performance, their studies or the World Cup.

But i'm really glad I went and it makes me regret not keeping in touch with them. Then I think back to the awards ceremony last yr...there were quite a few RG gals there as well and I din seem to have trouble talking to them...so why did I feel out of place there? coz there were many more pple there (many non-RG pple whom I'd never seen before as well)? or was i too stoned after the performance? or coz all my previous insecurities came flooding back to me? I was never that much an outspoken person that I juz go and talk to pple I dun noe...but i'm not an introvert either that i dun talk to strangers at all...so i came to the conclusion that my sis is right...i'm juz a weirdo...hahaha...well, at least anu was happy to see me and she's the reason i went in the first place.

3 Comments:

Blogger sk said...

hehe... i am a weirdo too! :D

1:59 PM  
Blogger scuba said...

hahaha...hifi! i guess everyone's a little weird...so wat have u been doing gal? enjoying hols? slacking, lazing ard?

6:54 PM  
Blogger sk said...

lazing ard..... like what u said in ur latest entry.. wahhahaha.. feeling so lazy.. 3 more weeks only... sigh.....

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home