Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Hindi Song Collections...

Since I've spent so much of my time this hols, surfing youtube, I thought it will be good to put up some nice hindi songs as a collection. I mean c'mon face it....even nice songs are replaced by new nice songs that come out. Then u rarely ever hear older nice songs....Take note that this collection does not comprise all kinds of hindi songs, juz a few that appeal to me.



Chaiyya Chaiyya from the movie Dil Se. Music by A R Rahman (he still rox!). And stars Shahrukh Khan (the best)!!!! haha...nice song although its been quite a few years since it came out. And was lucky enough to find a video with english subtitles...although direct translation does make it sound weird. Juz listen to the music...its nice.



Kajra Re from Bunty aur Bubli. Starring Aishwarya Rai (she looks so hot! haha...), Amitabh and Abishek Bachan. Quality is not that great.



Its the Time to Disco from Kal Ho Naa Ho ("There may be no tomorrow"). Nice song...starring Preity Zinta, Saif Ali Khan and of course SRK :) !!! Music by Shankar-Ehssan-Loy trio.



And finally, Chaand Sifarish from recent movie Fanaa...starring Aamir Khan and Kajol (she's supposed to be blind in the movie)!!! They both rock...

Ok, I think four is enough...There are too many nice songs to put up here. And I was lucky enough to find them all with english subtitles. Maybe I might do one of tamil songs...but that wld b much harder coz the tamil film seeing population is much smaller, thus fewer videos on youtube...lets see how it goes. Haha...anyway, hope u enjoy these songs like i do...

I'm feeling : happy + a little high :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home