Sunday, September 24, 2006

RECESS IS HERE!!!

You Have Your Sarcastic Moments

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

I don't think its very accurate...but anw, part of it i feel is true...i think everyone gets the same result, no matter wat u click...dunno, coz my fren who i got it frm got the exact same thing....

Juz amusing myself...coz its RECESS!!!!!!!! haha....but i've got to get down to work...need to catch up on studies...i always tell myself that but never accomplish anything...as my dad says "Subaa, u never learn!"...hmm...it doesnt sound half as bad when translated in english...Well, for those who understand tamil, its "Subaa, unakku putthiye varathu! Evallavu thadava adipattalum putthiye varathu...Ellam valikuthu, padikka valikuthu...(and he carries on along these lines for a while)" how i wish all that he says is untrue...but the fact is that its 100% correct...sigh...why is that i have no motivation now? i think the ans to that qn is sth ber said, "I feel there's no meaning in life." truetrue...exactly my sentiments....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home